Weekend is almost here!

What a week it's been! Driving daily for almost 2 hours is kinda exhausting when you're not used to it. Everything's gone just like planned but I guess getting used to something new is always exhausting.
So I had my ultrasound yesterday and it went well - expect for the stomach pain I had just before. Luckily it went away and everything seemed just fine with the baby. He was exercising with his legs up :) So cute. From now on there will be just check-ups with the nurse and next time (pregnancy week 22 or so) nurse will start measuring my belly. Luckily I haven't gained all that much weight on this pregnancy and I'm sort of under the radar because of my gestational diabetes so I better not gain too much weight for that reason either. On my last pregnancy I gained 15 kg:s but it need to be even less than that..no more cakes for me!

This time of year always makes me happier and feels like I have tons more energy compared to just two months ago. Since it's springtime, it means shopping new clothes (ok, maternity ones), shoes and bags! I just found this site that has a huge sales going on, and basically everything from wedding stuff to clothes, home and garden and jewellery too. Their site seems to be in english and other languages too which is always a good thing. They also have maternity clothes. Other site has some sales items too but for me only accessories and bags/purses & shoes, of course. BikBok has really cute stuff too. I always look for the sales items first and I usually find good stuff. So in case you're interested in these items, check them out :)

Tomorrow is another check up on our bathroom renovation and let's just say it's going. They found another layer of tiles under the floor tiles - and that means few more days of work what comes to taking the tiles off. I hope they can start rebuilding the bathroom in at least in a week or two so the whole process wont take too much time. And I do wanna go and pick those new tiles - actually I can't wait! I'm not very patient with that :)
Ellos has a campaign until march 6th 2016 and with that you can get 20% off of normally priced home items such as lamps, furniture and decoration when you order at 25€ minimum. Use this code 335426 to receive the offer.
That's all for now. Happy thursday y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!