TGIF and new running shoes

Friday's here. Finally!! As I've mentioned million times already, I've been sick with this flu and stomach flu and flu again. It finally feels like I'm getting better and it feels great :) This past week has actually been first week that I've been able to go to work each day - amazing! It's so embarrassing to call my boss and say 'hey, I'm / my son is sick..again'. Anyway, I blame the start of the day-care 'career' for that and maybe we're done with the flu-season.

So now that I finally get to move again and before my third trimester starts (and moving gets too hard again), it's time to invest on new running (or in my case, walking) shoes. I've been drooling for these Nike Air Max shoes for a while already and Brandos has them, for example, so I might have to order them:


Other than ordering more shoes and clothes, we're gonna go to our apartment and remove that one layer of floor tiles. Then we're ready to actually start rebuilding the bathroom on monday or tuesday, yay! Seems like things are moving forward. Let's just hope the renovation project gets to its end on march (that's how we get to live on the countryside) or otherwise we're gonna have to move temporarily to a hotel :) Although, we've already thought about this and we're going to Tahko ski resort after easter for couple of days - can't wait for that! Our hotel reservation got upgraded because the resort didn't get our reservation on time and they already sold our little cabin for someone else. For that, we're getting a two-story cabin with a sauna, two fireplaces (inside and out), 5 bedrooms..I can deal with! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!