Discount code from Lekmer and introducing Moweo Compact Fly travel stroller

Hey everyone!

What a few days it's been. First we had (almost) summer last saturday and then all of sudden we has snow yesterday! And it's may! This weather is crazy :)

So what do I always do when the weather sucks? I shop. And boy have I shopped lately (oops!) from babywearing accessories (new ring sling, manduca..) to new travel strollers from Jollyroom. I will post about these later and if you're into shopping as well, check out this discount code from Lekmer. They have some great stuff, basically anything you need for your little ones, and this discount code is valid until 1st of June, 2017.

New stroller from Jollyroom

So I'm getting ready for this summer - even though I don't even know if we're going travelling anywhere and yet I already bought a new stroller! :D No really, lately I've been carrying my baby in my Tula baby carrier (which I bought lately as well, loving it) and my older son really doesn't need a stroller anymore, except when he's sleeping/napping. So I went on and ordered these (see pic below) from Jollyroom. They kinda look like Babyzen yoyo but are much less expensive, handle bar is adjustable and you can also reverse the handle-bar, meaning you can either have your child face forward or backward. This one also has a handbrake so it's easier to lock it when you're in a buss or if you use a wheeled board on this. Don't know how it rolls yet but my baby fell asleep on it inside the house so maybe this was a good deal :) But as always with travel strollers, this one too is only good for short trips and using for short periods at the time. That's okay, I wouldn't take this for a jog anyway :) The other advantage to this is that it folds into a very small package - very much like Babyzen. At least this will be great this summer if we go somewhere with our car and need to take a stroller with us just in case - it wont take the whole space. And basically you can take these inside the airplane (check your airline before taking them as some airlines have different roles for hand-luggage). Lekmer has a similar stroller, Carena Kobbe Lux, which is fairly enexpensive as well for 189,90€ as for now.
I will write more about this when I've taken it to real action but so far so good! I can recommend it if you're looking for a small travel stroller! Enjoy your day!

Bildresultat för moweo compact fly
Moweo Compact Fly (picture borrowed from Jollyroom.fi)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!