Pregnancy week 35: maternity leave just began

Good morning, everyone!

What a beautiful morning it is! It's nice and sunny here in Helsinki - can't believe this is the last week we'll live in this house. We're moving a week from tomorrow, how exciting! My maternity leave also just started and now I'm going on week 35 on my pregnancy. This week I'll have a doctor's appointment - last one before labor, yikes!! It all seems more and more real now, and it's very exciting (and scary, too, in someway) to realize our baby can be here any time now. I'm ready - as long as our moving process is near the end after next week ;)

Easywalker Duo

Now I have time to think (again) about the stroller. Can't decide what to do: I'm leaning towards the double stroller, maybe a Mountain Buggy Duet, but that's still a bit too expensive for me since I'm not sure how long I'd be using it. 700€ for a used one is a bit on the expensive side if you ask me, and that's what they've been asking. Besides, since MB Duet is very narrow overall (only63-64 cm wide), I have a feeling L wont fit in it too long and that was the same problem with P&T Sport -stroller which I sold (for that same reason).
So I googled a little bit, and found this Easywalker Duo double stroller - as a used one with an asking price of 240€:

Source: http://www.pushchairexpert.com/en/pushchair-reviews/easywalker-duo-plus-review/

This one is an older model (2013?) so there's always a risk it'll brake and finding replacement can be hard. Anyway, I'm going to see and try this one and if it feels ok, I'll get it. This one has many good qualities: it has bigger tires, comes with a baby carrycot which can also be used as a bed (for some time) and it does have shopping basked underseat - no the biggest but I'll do the trick. This used one comes with rain covers and that's a must.
I'd be using the ones on the right side in the picture only. It's only 75cm wide so not the biggest one on the market - I still need to fit in the supermarket with this one.
I might have to buy another one just for the baby with a sitting wheeled-board for L. So why not just use that one for them both? That's because I'm afraid L will need a seat after a day at day care and he's getting so fast too. I'm already imagining how he runs away from me (when on wheeled board) so I need to tie him down ;) And again, we're a family of 3 strollers :) What do you think of this one?

Today we're running some errands related to our move and I also need to get my rear window fixed - remember, the one that got broken eons ago. Later tonight I'll meet my girlfriends which I haven't seen for so many months - can't wait! I love this kinda mondays :) Have a great day you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!