Buying new baby gear - comparing used ones

Hello everyone!

What a night we had..L woke up at 4 am, crying and wanting to have milk. Not sure exactly what he had or if it was just a nightmare, but I god - I'm so tired!! It usually takes up to 1 hour before he goes back to sleep and that's a bit too much for us parents: we're exhausted in the morning. Strong coffee all day long - that's how we cope :)

Baby gear..and talking about strollers, again


My blog is mainly about baby gear because I'm a huge fan of everything concerning those little ones. You've probably noticed that already ;) Strollers, baby clothes, accessories, bags, even breastpumps - I get really excited of those! I actually sold my used Phil&Teds Sport -stroller yesterday so now I really get to have a new one. Why I sold them after I really wanted them in..february? I realized I wont need them because L is getting bigger and bigger each day (yes, surprise) and what we really need is a sturdy, Emmaljunga or Brio -kind of 4-wheeled stroller and a wheeled board for L. Those 3-wheeled P&T -strollers just weren't meant for me. I couldn't imagine having one child underneath, almost on the ground so if I do need a stroller for two kids, I will consider on that has seats next to one another. One like Bugaboo has or something similar but I prefer a used one if I can find a good one. Anyway, we've looking for a used Brio Happy -stroller and I sort of found one yesterday and already planned on seeing it today, but the lady who was selling it shortly sent me a message that it had already been sold. Too bad for me. Good ones are sold quickly and I was just too late for this one.

I already bought this changing cushion for my utility room - I also sold my changing table because we wont need that anymore. I will need a folding changing table to my downstairs bathroom that wont be my priority #1. I'll get it if I'll find a good deal on that and definitely a used one. I will also need a new breastpump, and I will most likely buy an Avent manual breastpump. I had it before and it worked just fine. That's one I really need because last time, when L was just born, I had several breast infections in a row. Not fun and this pump will help for at least some when needed. So that's on my list.

We've also been going back and forth on buying a new toddler bed for L or buying a crib for the baby. I kind of want a crib with a baby nest for him because they just happen to be so damn cute! That's all, and I want it even though I know the time I'll (he'll) use it will be very short. We'll see now. I found one, a used one, and it would be just perfect.

Time is sure running out and still so many things we need. Only two more weeks in our old apartment and then it's the moving day. Yikes!!

Okay, thanks for reading my post for today. I'll have few more things that need to be done today before going to pick up L from the day care. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!