Boozt.com Summer sale starts tomorrow!!

Hey you all!

It's been a hectic week so far, full of packing since we're moving next week. Actually, we get to move on saturday - that's when we get to have the keys to our new home. Exciting!! And get to clean all weekend, not that exciting ;) Almost all of my kitchen ware is packed and in boxes ready to be moved but still so much more to do. L has a slight flu so let's hope he wont get it next week - that week is just booked. Baby's still in place and let's hope he'll stay there until the due date, and I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, which I mentioned earlier so let's hope baby will stay put for at least for another week or two.
I had my baby shower on monday and it was really nice to see everyone. I got like 5 bags of baby clothes so we're set now :) My husband has a job interview as we speak so let's keep our fingers crossed!! I really hope he'll get this one but if not, he'll keep on trying. We're also going to see those new double strollers I mentioned (Easywalker Duo), used ones which we really need. More stuff to our current home, yay!
So a lot of stuff going on this week - I really can't call this a vacation :)

Summer sale at Boozt

Summer sale starts at Boozt tomorrow thursday June 16 and lasts until August 1, 2016. So in case you're interested in buying new clothes or accessories for the summer, this is your chance to get it in great price!

I'm off to my 1000 duties planned for today - have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!