Our baby was born yesterday

Our little baby boy was born yesterday June 21, 2016 at 8 in the evening. Almost 4 weeks too early and we're staying at the hospital for at least two nights. He's so tiny and so cute - my heart is full. I love my children and my family.
Now I will concentrate on him, moving process which took place yesterday, can wait. Both grandparents are helping, either with the move or with little L - who by the way seems like a giant compared to the baby :) And what else. .oh yes, my husband got a job yesterday. Permanent position. What a day!!
Life is good right now and now I have everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!