Introducing Weranna's home decor webshop

Hello everyone!

It's a new week - my last one at work (for now) before my maternity leave starts, as I mentioned earlier.
I was going through different websites to find something new to my new home - home decor, new patio furniture, accessories to bathroom and stuff like that. I always want to buy something different but then I end up going to Ikea ;) There's nothing wrong with that but I'd like to see different kinda stuff at my house from everyone else's. Anyway, here's a suggestion for you if you'd like to check this site out. Maybe you'll find something different to your home?

So that being said, I want to introduce Werannas's to everyone. It's a webshop specialized in home decor, and their shop has stuff for example for children's room and cooking & dining. Their site looks promising what comes to colours and new ideas so I'm gonna take my time next week when I really have more time and check it out more carefully.
How about this Stinky monkey for the baby?

Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!