Fluseason is over and starting a healthier lifestyle

Hey y'all!


Winter is finally here for good (or at least for this week) and we've got tons of snow! Love it, makes everything look so much better :) It seems (or at least for this week) we're done with the flu :D Yay! What kind of surpises me is that I didn't catch it so call me the lucky one.


I also started thinking my about my health in the big picture and how it all comes down to taking care of my kids. If I ever get really really sick, who's gonna take care of them? I mean, besides my husband of course. I turn 40 in the end of this summer so I really need to take good care of my health in order to keep up with my growing little boys. That made me go further so I joined the gym yesterday, and today I'll intend going there and start working out. Regularly :)


The other reason why I started thinking about my health is that my mother has always been lazy at taking care of her well being, what comes to exercising regularly. And I hate to say this but it really shows: she can't really walk fast and that's almost mandatory if you wanna hang out with my two little, wild boys. My dad, in the contrary, has always taken a good care of himself and it shows. He's 77 years old and he still walks like he used to walk 50 years ago and he does everything around their house, including all the yard work. So today my life will change what comes to being healthier and I'm really excited of that! And I wouldn't mind if that bellyfat would disappear..it's gross :(
Another thing why I do wanna be healthier is that we are hoping to expand our family..one more time. I know, I'm getting older but when you constantly keep thinking and wanting that missing person in your family, I say 'do it'. Not that it's that easy but for starters this new lifestyle wont do any harm :)


So today, with my 15 year old sweat pants, I'll go and conquer the gym! Even those grannies, who go to the gym, have newer and cooler gym clothes than I do, but I don't care! Slimmier me, let's start welcoming you :D With that in mind, new indoor or outdoor, pregnant or not, clothes for exercise can be ordered here :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!