Winter is here and planning our next trip with Trip Finder

Good morning, everyone!


I'm slowly starting this workweek so I decided what better way to start it than blogging? :)


Most people here in Finland have this week off as they are on their winter holiday. And what a week they have: lots of snow, sun but also a really cold weather. Currently it's -13 degrees and that's cold for me! I'm so lucky I don't have to travel to work today or tomorrow and I can just work from home. I'm not a fan of cold weather ;) But for those vacationing this week - super week!


This weekend was all about doing stuff outdoors: playing at a theme park and playing in the snow at my parents house. My little boys love it and when we finally have a week off from being sick, you really need to take a full advantage of it :) So playing outdoors it is for us!


And as I started this blog talking about vacationing, it's something that's happening for us in just a few weeks as easter approaches. Vacation that is. We're not sure yet what we're gonna do and we definitely don't wanna travel too far - no more than 4 hours in a plane is a maximum with this bunch of people :) So we're thinking about going to Estonia or Sweden or even somewhere here in Finland to stay for 4-5 days. Maybe skiing and all that outdoorsy stuff, or a spa which kids would love. What ever we decide to do, it's gonna be low key and low budget for sure. Momomdo  has  a wide range of hotels and airfares and what I liked about their site is this Trip Finder. I mean, what could be better for someone like who just doesn't have a clue where to go with kids - helpers are always welcome :)


Okay, need to get back to work. Enjoy your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!