Children's summer clothes on sale at Ellos and pregnancy week 34 begins

Pregnancy week 34 just started today and my last week at work starts tomorrow. Five more days until my maternity leave!! Next week will be full of very last meetings, writing everything down for my substitute, having a goodbye party..kinda sad but also a relief since this spring hasn't been the best healthwise. And also, very exciting to actually start waiting for the new baby: he can arrive anytime, it's not too early anymore :) Although, let's hope he wont..I'm not ready yet (the move, remember).

I'm also planning on seeing my best girlfriends in a week from tomorrow. We don't get to see each other that often anymore since many of us have kids and jobs but our friendship has lasted more than 20 years so these girls are very important to me. Very excited of that too! I have a feeling it's gonna be a babyshower but I hope they wont put too much effort on it: I'm just happy to see them all.

Today was a lazy day for our family. We did go see the hospital where I'm supposed to give birth - just to make sure we'll find the right department when it's time to go. It's an old hospital but recently renewed so I had no idea where to go. And when it's time to go (to delivery) I'm sure I wont have time to check the hospital map ;) Now I know.

If you're interested in doing some shopping this weekend, Ellos has a campaign for children's summer clothes that are currently on sale. Check the site and see what they have to offer.

Enjoy your sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!