Thinking about Maxi-Cosi Mura Plus 4 -stroller with accessories

This morning I started thinking about the new stroller I'll need for my baby and toddler. This will be my last baby so I'm qualified to have a great stroller, right?! And it's time to make a decision soon since the arrives in less than 2 months.
So I visited Babyshop's website to see (again) what they have to offer and found this Maxi-Cosi Mura Plus 4 -stroller that looks good to me. I need one with big tires (Finnish winter, remember, with tons of snow) and at least a decent size shopping basket underneath to carry all my groceries and toys. The carry-cot looks comfy enough and easy to carry with a handle. So how about this one with a carry-cot for the newborn and a wheeled board for my toddler? Wheeled board can easily be ordered from Lekmer. And not only that: this stroller is also compatible with any maxi-cosi infant car seat since the stroller comes with adapters - also available at Babyshop (or just get a used one from somewhere else).
Can anyone recommend this one?
I also found some other essentials from Babyshop's Outlet section, such as a baby-blanket. Check it out if you need something for your baby!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!