Back at new home with the newborn

Hello everyone!

What a week it's been: I had my baby last tuesday and we're back at our new home. Let me just say it was a bit of a chaos, if I may call it. In the middle of the moving process on tuesday my contractions just kept coming and coming, stronger so we had to leave everything in the hands of our (the best ever) parents. They took care of little L, put everything in final place here at our home, cleaned it, cleaned our old place..what else? I am so grateful for all their help - we could not have done without them. Lucky us :)
I stayed at the hospital until friday with the baby because he was born prematurely (pregnancy week 36+2) so they had to make sure he didn't lose too much his birthweight. He did, almost 10%, so we're really keeping track on how he's eating etc. Hope all goes well in the end and he'll start packing on pounds cause he's so tiny!! Other than that, life's good and we're so happy. All of us, even L although he is a bit jealous but that's ok and I'm sure it'll go away in time. He's excited of his little brother and keeps telling everyone about him and the fact that he does have a baby brother now. Cute :)

Our home is slowly coming together - all the boxes are empty already and in places. I really like this place and I'm happy that we did it even though the timing wasn't the best. I wont do this ever again, I have to say!! At least not when I'm super pregnant and lose control over things. Not that we're planning on having more kids but you never know ;)

I wont be posting too many writings in the next few weeks but I'll be back later. Right now my boys are my priority and I dont wanna miss any second of it :)

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!