Moving process starts today and introducing Reima online store with big sales!

Good morning!

It's rainy today so it's a good day to start our moving process: we're getting the keys to our new home today :) Not too much heavy lifting today but only cleaning and taking some stuff - slowly moving, that's our strategy :) The actual movers come on tuesday so that's the first night we'll be spending at our new home. Very exciting!
I had my pregnancy week 35 check up at a doctor's office on friday, and everything seems still fine. And even though everything still fine and it doesn't seem that real that I'll be going into labor anytime soon, that still means I might be going - it could happen anytime from now on until my due date. That's reality. She suggested I'd take it easy from now on but..that's easier to be said than done - I'll rest more after we're done with the move. Unless I'm in labor next week ;) Please, keep your fingers crossed for me! Baby weighs about 2,7 kg so he's ready what comes to his size. Scary!!

Reima

One thing that happens for sure this time of year, are the sales. All over; clothes, furniture and many other things. Since I'm almost in the end of my pregnancy I wont be going to big malls (I cant walk that much anymore) so I'm glad for the internet business. Therefore there's one store I'd like to introduce - it's very common to many finnish readers: Reima. And yes, they have started their annual summer sales so check it out if you need quality clothes for your child.

Happy shopping and enjoy your weekend! I will enjoy mine for sure! :)
Reima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!