MiniInTheBox, disount codes and suffering from a backache

Hello!

Finally - the sun :) I mean, what kind of may have we had so far? We still had snow yesterday, and that's crazy!

Hey have you guys heard of MiniInTheBox? Well, at least I hadn't so I went and checked their web site and boy - they have so much stuff!! Basically if you need to buy a present for a low price, find cool accessories for your next trip or you own a small shop, then this site is definitely for you. Lots and lots of stuff from A to Z. They deliver worldwide and you can choose your own language on their site which is nice so check it out!

Mother's day is also coming up, and Boozt has a special discount on items with a label "TreatTime". So you save up to 20% on for example selected womens dresses or men and kids shirts. Discount ends on sunday, may 14th.

Today I'll finally go and join the local gym. I, once again, hurt my back by picking up my toddler yesterday. I really need to start doing some regular exercise because I really need my back :) So today it starts.

Happy weekend, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!