Summer with two kids

I had a chat with my boss today about my work and also about my future with two kids. He told me he has two boys as well and they are only one year apart so it's been quite the show some 20 years ago. That made me wonder how are we really gonna make it? L hasn't quite learned yet how to sleep all night and in his own bed and he's not potty-trained yet. I think these are the biggest concerns I have now. What if the new baby won't sleep either? How will L welcome him in to our family, if at all? Jealousy is one thing I'm worrying about since L is and has been the only one for all his life. Nieces from my side of the family are already all grown up so L always gets all the attention.
So these are the questions I'm dealing with right now. What do you think, how could I prepare L for having a little brother (and realizing he wont be the only one very soon)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!