Friday night, a newborn, sauna and great music - let the weekend begin!

Good evening!

My friday's been really good. First a quite productive day at work and got everything done on time what I was supposed to do. It's always comforting to start a weekend after day like that :) Then I went to pick up L from day care (the best part of my day, always) and go see an old friend of mine and her newborn son. I used to see this friend a lot 4-5 years ago when we were both single and basically had much more time to socialize than nowadays :) Then we both got married (not the same guy, hah haa!) and started a family and we all know how that works: if you don't keep in touch enough you just don't see your friends anymore. Sad but that's what happened.

So we finally managed to see today after my work and it was so good to see her. And the baby..well, 4 weeks olds are very cute :) Thank god I'm already pregnant and gonna one of those on my own - too cute! And little. L seemed like a big guy compared to him so yes..tiny he was. L had fun too cause he had cake there - chocolate one so he was pleased :) Overall fun for us both.
And sauna? Yes, that's what we finns love - especially after this kind of workweek it was the best thing. It's pretty cold and windy outside (it snowed last night) so sauna is a must.

Great music? Yes, that's what my title says tonight. They seem to have a 90's night at the radiostation with Haddaway, Dr Alban and those "really good ones" I used to listen to way back when.

And those last words being said for tonight, it's time to say goodnight, watch some tv, play with my little guy and then go to bed. Have a great friday night you all and enjoy your weekend! Let it be sunny :)

ps. If anyone's up to some online shopping this weekend, Bubbleroom has big sales (up to 50% off) on lots of different brands for ladies going on from the 21 to 27 march, 2016.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!