Short workweek

This week is awesome what comes to work: only 4 days of work and a 3-day weekend :) And this morning started off really well since I got to sleep like a baby and when I got to work, I was able to find a parking spot!! What better way to start off this day :) I'm also working from home tomorrow so I don't need to worry about getting into traffic tomorrow morning. Good things ahead!

Since I have a day off on friday, I might go and see an old friend of mine who lives very close to us (or, to be exact, my close to my in-laws where we're staying at right now). This place we're staying at is near my old house and school I went to in elementary school and some of my old friends are still living in that area. This friend who I might see, just had a baby like 2-3 weeks ago and she's currently a stay-at-home mom. We haven't seen each other for a long time so it's gonna be fun! Now what to buy to a little baby?

Speaking of that, Lekmer has a special offer this weekend: 50 products -50%!! So if you need something this spring (birthday presents, strollers, outerwear etc.), now is a good time to get it! Offer ends march 14th, 2016.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!