Introducing CDON.COM

Good morning!

Today I'm going to introduce my new best friend: CDON.COM which is an online store that offers a huge selection on music and merchandise. I was surprised when I first took a closer look on their site and what they are selling: shoes and clothes, baby-gear (from toys to clothes and strollers), home and gardening, sports-gear, books, movies, beauty and health, and top it off - they even have an outlet section! Maybe I'll find new stroller or someone else will find a jogging stroller? I saw one in their site.

Not only do they have ongoing offers but they have campaigns on different categories. I wont point out any particular ones but just check this site out and find the ones you'll like - the selection is huge! So that being said, happy shopping!

Today we're also gonna go out and explore some fun easter stuff and go to Haltiala farm. L has never seen farm animals so it should be fun an my last visit was years ago. So many things I get to explore now that we're parents :) We're also gonna start packing today and take most of our stuff back to our apartment tomorrow since we're going to Tahko ski resort on monday morning and we're not coming back here anymore (my husband's parents house). We'll briefly see my husband's parents tomorrow and obviously they've been waiting to see L. Let's just hope our bathroom renovation project is done by next thursday, or at least for the most part, so we'll be able to start cleaning there. And then I'll go back to work on friday so super-short work week ahead of me, yay :)

Have a great saturday, folks! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!