22 weeks pregnant: pregnancy check up

Good evening!

Today I had my pregnancy check up where they checked my blood pressure (normal), my weight (only 4 kg gained so far, yay!) and the size and height of my uterus. I'm glad I haven't gained too much weight yet because of my gestational diabetes - better keep an eye on the weight, and I sure have. What I was a little concerned about are contractions: I've been having those for a couple of days but let's hope they're just for practice and the baby will stay put for at least another..10 weeks? :)

Other than that, I've had quite a busy day. Another seminar coming this week and lot's of things due this and next week so those will keep me busy.

Shopping

Just in case someone's interested in doing some monday-night shopping, Boozt has a campaign (20% off) on women's, men's and kid's this season's outerwear. This campaign lasts only three days and it's about brands such as Fransa, Diesel, Esprit, Baum und Prefdgarten, Ganni, Hust & Claire, name it, Benetton and many other ones. On women's section, they have a Boozt Giveaway: when you buy Desigual worth 100€, you'll receive a wristwatch worth 55€!

So that's all for now. Easter is coming next week so I better get started on my easter grass :) (Yes, this is what we do in Finland at easter time, besides eating lots and lots chocolate easter eggs :))

rairuoho easter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!