Happy Palm Sunday!

Yes, happy palm sunday everyone!

In Finland we have this easter tradition that little girls (and boys too) dress up as witches or bunnies and go sort of trick of treating on the sunday before easter, on palm sunday which happens to be today. They bring decorated twigs to neighbors and in return they receive a reward (usually coins or chocolate easter eggs or other candies). We were pleased to have one set of these witches today and thank god I still had some easter eggs left :) Fun tradition, I remember doing that when I was a child and my husband did too. Good way to earn some money on your own and obviously didn't hurt getting some chocolate as well :) Maybe next year we'll go do that with L but only to greet both grandparents - he's way too young to go doing that on his own.

So a lot of chocolate eaten this weekend and more to come next week when I start my easter holiday. I have some holiday left which needs to be used before the end of april so now's a good time. Only three-day work week next week! A week from tomorrow we'll go to Tahko ski resort for 3 days so that should be fun. My parents are also coming there so that should be fun. I will post some pictures of it when we get there and lets hope it's gonna be sunny :) So lots of hanging outside, walking, skiing (not for me though), eating, sauna, more eating and just relaxing - perfect.

Okay, time to get ready for next week so good night you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!