Attending a two-day seminar

Good morning!

It's always great to wake up after a good nights sleep, and this working I did! Morning coffee and breakfast just for me before heading to work - perfect.

I'm attending another work-related seminar today and tomorrow, and it's always great for mingling with people from your area of work. Great speeches, lots of new information on healthcare and social welfare in Finland and good food :) I do need to work on couple of my project plans as well during the seminar, but still..it's nice to have something different during the week instead of always either attending a meeting or working on usual stuff.

I also need to go back to see the nurse that checked me on monday for my pregnancy. Just to make sure my contractions were nothing to worry about - like she said, baby needs to stay put and grow much more until he's ready for this world :) I don't thing there's really anything to worry about and I'm sure those contractions happened just because I've been stressing a bit about my work and the bathroom renovation project, as well as my husband finding a new job. A good nights sleep doesn't hurt either for feeling better :)

Okay, that's all for now. I better get ready and get going or else I'll be late! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!