Seminar today

Good morning you all!

Today's a seminar day for me - no working at the office but meeting other people on my field of work. Very exciting! I don't attend seminars that often so when there's one that really interests me and helps me with my work, I'm in :) It's always a great opportunity to get to listen to professionals and maybe ask some questions too that are going on in my mind. Luckily last night went so much better and L actually slept (almost) all night so I feel so much better too.

Our bathroom renovation project is also moving forward, and today a plumber is coming to check those pipes I mentioned on my previous post. I just hope those wont be an issue and we can start re-building the bathroom next week already!

Okay, that's all I'm gonna write about this time because I need to hurry now. Have a great day, everyone! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!