Maternity clothes from Bestseller

It's time for a post on maternity clothes, and this time it's gonna be Bestseller. Quite new to me but they have a lot of maternity clothes and brands such as Mamalicious, Name It, Junarose, Only, Vero Moda, Vila, J. Lindeberg and Pieces. So not just maternity ones but something for everyone. It's not too pricey either and they have campaigns every now and then to make sure you'll make a great deal.

With my growing bump, I'll need for at least a new jacket for spring and definitely wool-one in either black or gray color. Cardigans are always great and you can wear those later too, so not just for pregnancy. Dresses are easy and comfortable to wear at work, and I'll definitely need a dress for baby's christening in late august.

Here are some of my favorites for spring from Mamalicious (Bestseller sells these and pictures are from their site):

Wool Maternity Jacket - I'll need a new jacket for spring
Long Sleeve Knit Maternity Cardigan - I'm always cold but I need something that looks nice

Jersey Maternity Blazer - something nice for work

Sequin Jersey Maternity Dress, Short - no reason, just cute :)

Woven Nursing Dress - for baby's christening in late august


Have a great monday night, everyone!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!