What kind of travel stroller should I pick?

Good morning!

Summer is finally here, or at least june is. We still had some rain last week and are supposed to have it today too, but tomorrow should be better what comes to weather. I still have my hopes that summer and warm weather will get here too!

Talk about summer and upcoming trips too, I'm in a hopeless journey of finding one more new umbrella/small travel stroller. We do have a travel stroller (Britax b agile) that we bought in 2014 and it still functions quite well after all our trips. But it wont seat two kids, that's for sure so on our last trip to Crete we actually had our double stroller, Phil and Teds Navigator, with us. Ok, it was a good idea to have it with us because it's sorta like a travel stroller for two kids and we do need it because our toddler still sleeps during the day and a stroller works just fine for that. Actually, they both take their nap at the same time so it was perfect in that trip. But then again, this stroller is kinda heavy and big so I'm thinking about buying a smaller one (really, a small and easy to lift -kinda stroller) to our next trip. Why? To make it easier with two kids, that's it.

Baby Jogger City Tour Black Black - 1
Baby jogger city tour travel stroller (copied from Babyshop.com). See how happy those 2 look like?!
So what did I find? Babyshop has some umbrella strollers even for sale, so that's one option. I did buy a Moweo travel stroller a while ago but it didn't quite work the way I supposed it would so I had to sent it back and therefore I'm back to square one (or zero). What I really would like to have is a really cheap and a small one that you can just store in a closet. One stroller I find very interesting that's small and compact in size but just isn't that cheap, is Baby jogger City Tour. Love it! It's so compact and comes with a storage/transportation back-bag and just like with Babyzen yoyo and Mountain buggy nano, you could take this in the airplane and this would be super useful at those trip where you need to switch planes and wait several hours at the airport. And, not to mention, it just doesn't take too much space in your car.


What bugged me the most on our last trip was the fact that we just had too much stuff with us. With an energetic 3 year old and a baby (who wont be a baby that much longer), who I by the way carried in a sling, I just wished we had a lighter option for at least on our stroller department. We had our luggage (3 huge bags), that huge stroller in a transportation bag, backpacks and two kids. If there's a way to make this (future) trip even just a bit easier, then I'm all for it :) A small and super light travel stroller is on my list for sure.
So quite a few options but too little money :D Funny thing is that we don't even have a summer trip booked yet!! Have a great week everyone!

ps. my baby turns 1 year in less than 2 weeks, yikes :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!