Introducing inexpensive Carena Kobbe Lux travel stroller

You know me and my never ending journey to find that perfect, smaller than smallest, travel stroller. I've tried a few so I'm kinda hesitating on ordering a new one so my journey continues. The bottom line is that I'm not gonna spend more than 300€ for this stroller so that kinda limits my search - all the best ones do cost more than that. Then I found this one, Carena Kobbe Lux travel stroller, as I went through the selection of Lekmer.
This one, a lux one (they do have a cheaper basic one but I like this colour better) has:
- a handle bar for the kid,
- a faux leather handle bar for the one pushing the stroller,
- it doesn't weigh a lot (6,9 kg),
- it's small in size (as folded) 52,5 x 45,5 x 23,5 cm (you can basically take this in the airplane with you, as handluggage that is)
- a child up to 18kg is able to use it (compared to most travel strollers with a weigh limit of 15 kg)
- it's handle-bar is 104 cm (compared to Mountain buggy nano which is 98cm; too low for me and hate that 'hunch-back' thing)
- it has a grip on the side for carrying it
- I like the way it looks
- the price 169,90€ (basic model is 149,90€) and shipping to Finland doesn't cost anything.

Carena, Kobbe Lux, Rattaat, 2017, Blue Melange
Carena Kobbe Lux (Lekmer)


This one doesn't come with a carrying bag so that's a minus compared to Mountain buggy or Babyjogger city tour but in my opinion a very small minus :)

What do you think? This is part of my 'making travelling with kids easier' ;) Have a good weekend, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!