Spring is on its way!

 Hey there!

Time sure flies as I realized it's been a while since I wrote here last time which was in december ;) Oh well, after all the fluseason and darkseason here up north, I feel like I'm finally starting to feel more energetic. Spring is on its way!

I started on a new job last october and I just that was more than 4 months ago :) This new job is totally different compared to my old job so there's been a lot of studying - after work as well but absolutely at work. All the programs and just the culture; the way people act at work and what approriate and what's not requires some learning. I've also taken courses and actually got my IPMA-C program management certification the other day. Very rewarding to see the results! So far I'm liking this job a lot and mostly I think it's because I don't know anything about it ;) No I mean, this learning new stuff -phase is great. Me like it a lot :)

Other than that, we're still separated - my spouse and I that is. And for now I think it's gonna go that way meaning we're not getting back together. It's been a lot longer to figure it out and find out what we really want. It's just the fact that we want different things in life and as we all know, life can change in no time so why waste it. 

Okay, gotta run AGAIN and go get the kids. My parents are coming over tonight as two of my boys had their birthdays so we're having a little low-key celebration :)


Have a good one and please stay safe <3

Br, H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!