An extra discount code at Pinkorblue and getting ready for midsummer

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I wrote last time but you know - life's hectic with two kids :) It's midsummer here in Finland and it was pouring just an hour ago! And now it's sunny again. Weird weather, I say.
As always, I'm thinking about our summer vacation and still debating on which stroller we're taking with us. As for now, there's a really good deal going on at Pinkorblue meaning they have a 7% discount code on already discounted products. It's not valid for every single product (check out the link) but for the most part it's a great one. For example, they have Baby jogger city tour stroller (similar in size with Babyzen yoyo or Mountain Buggy Nano) for 295€ (certain colours) plus you'll get that 7% off. Great deal, I think!

Okay, once I get in to writing mode, my youngest son - who by the way turned 1 year old - needs me asap. So I got to go. Thank god I have a massage tonight cause my poor back is hurting again - even though I did do my morning workout outside again too :)
Adios, and happy midsummer, people! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!