Bugaboo stroller or not

Good evening!

Almost done with the week what comes to work and really enjoyed my two days at a seminar. I'll have to write a post about it - conversations during lunch or coffee break are usually very productive. But that'll come later and my thoughts on different views on work when being a stay-at-home mom and new sort of business ideas.

But, as the title says, it back to business with strollers. And not any stroller but bugaboo one and especially a donkey one. I keep following conversations on Facebook about Bugaboo strollers and everyone's saying good things about them. Things like they really act like a donkey (side-basket, basket underseat) and they can carry two children (a baby, two babies, a toddler or two toddlers). I already wrote a post about the essentials so I wont go further now. If interested, please look here (you can easily change to your own language on this Babyshop web-site).

So anyway, I keep thinking: do I really need those? I mean, they are quite pricey but they can carry a baby and a toddler, which both I'll soon have. And if L wont sit on a stroller any more, I can easily switch it to a mono and then only have one baby/ later a child sit on it. Maybe I could buy a comfort wheeled board in which a child can both stand or sit on it. It looks like this (I found this picture online) and you need adapters to attach it on the stroller:

bugaboo comfort wheeled board seisomalauta
Buying a Bugaboo Mono (and later convert it to a Donkey) I can use it daily already. I will need a good stroller that I can use everyday, whether it snows, rains or shines, because that's how weather in Finland will change. And sometimes very quickly, in one day :) Also, when L needs to sit on a stroller like after picking him from day-care, I can always carry baby in a baby sling. I'm not that familiar with slings but I do see those a lot, especially in the city. Which brand would be the best for a new born and easiest for mama to use? Maybe this one? Luckily, I still have time until I have to make my decision. So many things I still need to buy before the baby borns!

One thing about Bugaboo strollers is true (and it kinda makes me really want to buy them, yikes!): they are known to keep their value so that's always good when thinking about selling them later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!