Money saving tips for the weekend

Good morning!


My boys are still sleeping (yes, even L!) so I get to write a post this early on saturday morning - fun!

I decided to share some money saving tips and offer codes I received from a sponsor. In case you're in need of a new jacket or sneakers or something else for the spring, now's the time to order with these great offers.

Ellos

Ellos has these following campaigns going on in march, 2016:

  • 10€ off when place a new order and your total order is at least worth 40€ and it's valid until march 13, 2016 and it can be used only once. Shipping will be added on your total cost. Not valid on following items: sales items, furniture, electronics devices or gear, Design by -products or Ellos travel -items. To get this discount, use this order number: 335440

  • 20% off on sneakers and it's valid for new orders. Discount is for normally priced sneakers and it's valid until march 20, 2016 and it can be used only once. Shipping will be added on your total cost. Not valid on following items: sales items, furniture, electronics devices or gear or Design by -products. To get this discount, use this order number: 335439

Design your home (DYH)

Design your home (DYH) is an international online store that sells design products and accessories, such as couches, chairs, desks, lamps and rugs. The store has some great offers on furniture and accessories to your home. What's best, with their Roomplanner you can design your home and then place an order in with the piece of furniture or accessories you like. Easy! 

Light in the Box

Light in the Box has lots of offers on their 9-year birthday campaign during march 12-18, 2016. I mean, they have categories from fashion to home and garden, sports, jewellery, phones, electronics..quite a general store!! 

Second hand stores

I've been quite the user of all kinds of second hand stores - especially the ones that sell maternity or baby clothes. I even wrote about it few weeks ago and I'm still a fan. I found one here in Espoo where we're staying this and next week, and found some clothes for L and the baby we're expecting. There's just one thing that I've (and I'm sure everyone else, too, has) noticed: they can be pricey. Very often people sell kids' outerwear on Facebook in those recycling groups and yes, they can be in very good shape. But they are used, that's for sure, and once you carry them out of store, the price will drop. So it's kinda funny that some outerwear has price tags (on FB groups) such as 40-70€ when in reality you can get those for -70% off from sales! I don't mind buying used shirts or pants, that L uses at day care, for 1-3 €/piece but when the asking price is closer to 10€, I say no :) Same goes for used strollers so you need to carefully decide whether you should buy them used or new. For example, we ended up buying Phil&Teds stroller few weeks ago since we're gonna need them anyway. Most used ones had price tags 400€ -> so I was thinking about buying them all new. Then I found these sort of worn out ones (fabrics aren't in great condition but everything works though) and they only cost 150€. So I thought I'll get them for now and if I really want those Bugaboo Donkey -strollers, I will get those. 

So just something to think about when comparing little used ones and ordering new ones on sale - only if you find great deals on time. Usually when it's time to buy something, you're in a hurry and then end up buying whatever's available and easiest / fastest to get. So make sure you follow these discounts I post here - they're usually great offers and I'm always looking forward to them! :)

Okay, time to go and eat something - boys are up now! Have a great saturday!!
Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla - Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!