Happy friday and a day off!

It's finally here, my day off :) Unfortunately L seems to know when I'll be staying home and therefore he wont have go to day care - and gets up at 5.30 am. Normally, when he has to go to day care, it's too hard for him to get at 7 am. Well, it is how it is and let's enjoy this day :)

Sleeping is getting harder for me too since the baby I'm expecting is getting bigger and bigger each day and I can definitely feel his movement. Especially at night time but on the (positive) other hand, I have company during the night. I'm currently on pregnancy week 22 so it's natural and obviously a good thing to feel all those kicks. Future footballer there, maybe? ;)

Good thing is that our bathroom renovation project progresses, and our contractor will start the installation of tiles next week!! And my husband will be able to help him with some stuff so that's always a good thing.

So besides being super-tired, we'll do something fun today with L. It's not raining at least so it's a perfect weather for some outing :)

Have a great friday everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!