New maternity package (äitiyspakkaus)

Hello everyone!

I've been cleaning all morning (and updating my blog, surprise surprise) and soon we'll go for a walk - it's L:s naptime soon. I ordered some things for him from Lekmer for his birthday and now they're ready for pick up. Yay!

I have one thing I wanted to write about and it's the new maternity package from Kela. In Finland we have a thing called Maternity package - containing all the essentials when having a baby: clothes, sheets, tooth- and hairbrush, and some essentials for mom, too. The site (click 'Maternity package') also explains who can / when you can have it. Yesterday they officially announced the 2016 package so check this out! It's always exciting to see what new things they've included in the package.
This year I might not order the package since I still have so many clothes and other stuff from L:s package which I received 2 years ago. So instead, you can choose between the package or 140€. Unfortunately it takes (closet)space so that's also one of the things I might pass it this time. We really need to move to a bigger house - but that's another story ;)

Have fun looking at those pictures, and enjoy your saturday as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!