Weekend, Hullut päivät: day 3 & Offerilla

Hi everyone!

It's finally friday, yay! I worked at my home office today because I had some writing to do which required some major focusing on - and I'm done :) We also found out that we wont be granted for a new loan, because of my husband's work situation, so that's it for now :( I'm not that surprised but hopefully things will get better soon and we'll be able to move - we desperately need a bigger place! I have to say I'm a bit disappointed since I was really looking forward going to that open-house I wrote about yesterday. Anyway, that's life.

Shopping

So in the meantime, lets focus on some shopping with great offers. That usually makes me feel better :)
It's day three at Stockmann and Hullut päivät -shopping spree and lot's of good stuff for great price. Also another one is Offerilla and their offers. I just received my daily letter from them and here's one I found interesting: a makeover for your hair here in Helsinki. You can use it as late as June 17, 2016 so no rush here. And if you're interested in other things that services, here's a link for all kinds of products to order online. So check it our if you're interested!

Now it's time to go and pick up L from the day care. Happy weekend, everyone - let's hope it's gonna be a sunny one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!