Our apartment is for sale, pregnancy yoga, snow and other weekend stuff

Hey everyone!

What a week it's been so far. L is finally getting healthier and last night was the first night in a long while he (and I) actually slept all night long. We ended up keeping him at home on friday too so he missed day care all week. Luckily my in-laws were in town so they took care of L yesterday so I could go to work. I don't even wanna think about our life when our second son starts day care and I go back to work - it's gonna be very challenging :) Yikes.. But today is finally weekend and I get to go to my pregnancy yoga class in the afternoon - a much needed one. It's raining (snowing, actually!!) here in Helsinki so not much to do outside the apartment except going for a class. And silly me, I hoped L and I could go out and play today. Apparently that wont happen today.

Apartment on the market

Our apartment is now on sale and just like I imagined, people are actually interested in seeing it so tomorrow couple of families are coming here to see it. We'll see now how things will go since we're kinda in a hurry with this thing, me being 28 weeks pregnant, still working during the week and the actual moving process (if things go well) - we'll see. I can't really lift anything too heavy due to pregnancy so that makes things harder. We are actually gonna get a loan, after all, but not with the best interest rate.. But still we need a bigger place and this moving process wont get any easier when having two kids so here we go!

I wont post any ads here (yay for someone!) but just a reminder: if you're interested in great sales, check these pages on my blog: Baby gear and Style which are my favorites.

Okay that's all for now. Enjoy your weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!