Now presenting: Lauran Pikku Putiikki (Laura's Little Boutique) online store

Good evening!

I have a rare evening just for myself: little L is still sick (yes, still) and went to bed super early, and my husband has a sports night with his buddies. So I'm here and I was thinking, what should I write about? I had a short day at work cause I wanted to come home early to be with my little guy and tomorrow I'm staying home with him. I have one online meeting which I hope I can attend so let's just hope L wont miss his naptime tomorrow at noon! On thursday he'll stay at home as well but my parents are coming here. Lucky me :) And once again - let's hope this will be the last time L is sick this spring.

Lauran Pikku Putiikki online store

So anyway, back to business. I was wondering what I should write about tonight and I ended up with baby/kid gear and especially this one: Lauran Pikku Putiikki. It's an online store that sells everything from diaper bags to bathing, and from baby blankets to toys with a wide variety of different brands. They even have an outlet section! They ship everywhere in Finland and they promise their delivery times are short. And whats best? They have a site for those not understanding finnish: Laura's Little Boutique. Their site says they currently ship to 56 different countries so if you're interested in ordering something from Finland, here's you chance! Their site has a lot of information on shipping and also on payments to different countries.

Uutuus! Jack & Lily My Mocs kenkät 12 - 18 kk ikäisille

Hope you'll find something you like! Have a great rest of the evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!