Baby-gear on sale @ Lekmer

If you're considering an investment on for example new strollers or any other baby-gear, Lekmer has a campaign until April 26, 2016 (8 am). You'll get 10% off on selected items worth at least 100€ on their site with a marking "Kampanja 10%". They have many other on-going campaigns this month so please check them out.

Especially a good time to buy new strollers: for example Britax Go 2015 -stroller is on sale for 769,90€ which I think is a very good deal. I compared those prices with used ones online, and some of them (used ones, that is) have an asking price of 600-900€. Ok, some may have more other accessories but still - something to consider about whether buying a used one or brand new. With this one I'd go with the last option :)


That's all for the advertisement part today :) I'm beat, it's been a long day - all day inside the house with my little guy and I can't wait to get to my yoga class later in the evening. I haven't been able to attend a class for a very long time due to many flu's we've had so far this year. My aching back needs it so I'll go for sure tonight :)

Talk to you later!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!