Long weekend

Hey you all!

My weekend just started and it's gonna be a fun weekend, for sure! Tomorrow I'll finally go to a pilates class after this horrible flu-season and the a little bit of shopping. My niece turns 18 yrs and has a birthday party on saturday so I'm gonna need to find her something. Any suggestions? I'm so bad with presents - I always end up giving a gift-certificate or just money. I know, boring but I just can't buy clothes or anything else, too hard. I'm also gonna need something nice to wear so that's why shopping is required :) Then in the evening we're going to see my in-laws and having dinner there - perfect. And going to a sauna, of course :)

We are also gonna go to an open-house on sunday and I'm so excited about this one: if we really like it, we wouldn't have to ask for a loan because it costs as much as this current apartment! It's a little bit further from where we currently live but not too far. We'll see. This one has so much more space and it's a two-story building, it has a sauna and a huge front-yard. Yes, we'll see now :)

Okay, that's all for it now. I'm gonna go and prepare dinner next: we're having a taco night :) Have a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!