Starting off the week with a sick child and a job interview

Good evening!

What a day, I'll have to say. L got all of a sudden really sick last night with high fever. He was a bit sick last week and stayed home for one day but he hasn't been this sick. Ever. Poor little guy :( I have to say: thank god we have a health insurance for him so we don't have to use the public healthcare with a sick child, for hours in most cases. Not that public healthcare wouldn't be good - it is but it's just so much easier and faster to get to a (private) doctor's appointment with this insurance. And we always get the best help, lucky us.
So anyway, after this commercial speech about insurance, let's hope L gets better soon and will be able to go to day care again. I had to work today so my husband stayed home with L, and tomorrow I'll work half day at the office and then come home as soon as I can to be with L. He needs his mommy when he's sick (we all do). I really hope he gets better soon because when he's sick he wont eat and that just not good. He has some weight issues and he needs to put up some weight. I, once again, have to thank my in-laws for taking care of us: my husband's mom brought us dinner tonight so I didn't have to cook after work. Well done, mother-in-law :)

I did receive some really great news today: my husband has a job interview later this week!! And not just any place but the one he's really interested in. Let's all hope for the best - at least it's a great thing to be invited to an interview these days. I'm keeping my fingers crossed all week! :)

Okay, it's time to go to sleep. Have a great week, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!