Hullut päivät -shopping: day 2 offers

Hullut päivät

It's day 2 of Hullut päivät -shopping at Stockmann. Sports section, and especially shoes are the ones I keep looking at - spring is finally here so I do need a new pair of walking shoes. Here are the specials for today on children's section and remember - you can always buy these online if you're not into going to the store or just can't make it there. Just like me - I just don't have the time to actually go there so all my shopping happens online this year. Maybe saturday I'll actually get there and definitely all By myself: Hullut päivät is NOT for kids :)


Going to an open-house tomorrow

I was gonna go there tomorrow but we are going to an open house to see a potential new apartment. We're still in the process of thinking where to move, and also money's a factor. Unfortunately it'll always be :) But I have a feeling we're gonna stay in the city: we're just not fans of rush hour and instead of getting a big (lot bigger) house in the countryside we're gonna settle with just a slightly bigger apartment in the city. With a sauna. And NO bathroom renovation Project ahead, that's for sure :) I've gone through it twice now and I won't do it again anytime soon.


So that's all for now. Have a great night you all - either shopping, getting ready for the weekend (yes, tomorrow's friday already!) or just relaxing!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!