Something new for the spring from Finnish Design Shop

Good morning, everyone!

It's a sunny morning here in Finland and because of that, I decided to advertise a little bit of Finnish Design Shop and their cool new ideas for the spring. I love their site - it's super easy to follow and you can find stuff easily but not easy on your wallet ;) They do have on going campaigns and an outlet section where you can find stuff for -20-40% off of normal prices. These pages are available in many other languages, so not just for finnish customers.

You can also see some of my favorite stuff from their site on my blog's "Home ideas" -section. So right now I'd like to add some colour to my apartment, and that's easily done & found  here on their site Inspiration. It's always easier to find something you really like when you can see the whole picture.

Birthday party & toddler sleeping sleeping in his own bed

So today we're going to attend my niece's birthday party: she turns 18. I had a day off yesterday and did some shopping for L, and found a nice blazer for him. He looks so handsome!! Let's just hope today goes well with him napping on time (the party starts at 3 pm) so he wont be too cranky. He actually fell asleep in the car last night when we got back home from my in-laws/L's grandparents home. Luckily he didn't wake up when I carried him home and slept all night - in his own bed. Yes, that's new for us this week: we've been teaching him to sleep in his own bed and luckily it didn't take too many nights for him to learn. My goal was to teach him that before the baby borns so I gotta say we're on time :) 

Okay, that's all for now. It's time to go out and play for a while - have a great weekend!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!