Saturday fun with the toddler and shopping at Hullut päivät

Good afternoon!

As usual, our saturday started off early because L wakes up at 6 am on the weekends. And it's kinda funny because he wont get up at 7 am during the week but yes, weekends are the ones when he's full of energy :) So my husband went to the gym in the morning and L and I went out to play and for a walk. We live next to a football field and that's a great place to go for a walk/run with a little one: no cars close to us. It's so much fun to actually being able to go somewhere close with him without the strollers because he can actually walk for quite some time these days. My little guy is growing up, yikes!! Anyway, it was just enough for me because now I've hit the time in this pregnancy where I just can't walk too far and not too fast either: I have on and off contractions, and sometimes sort of painfull ones. Luckily they wont last for too long but I just keep thinking, this is gonna be a long pregnancy :)

After some fresh air and outing, I went to Stockmann and Hullut päivät -shopping. Again. Yesterday I bought some new clothes for the baby and L too, and today I finally found a new jacket. It's a Noom-brand trench coat and I got in navy-colour. Only for 49,90€ but unfortunately I can't link it here because the links are not working for some reason. Anyway, if interested, check this link. Tomorrow's the last day of Hullut päivät so far but I think I'm done now :)

Ok, boys are back from outside and sounds like L needs his snack NOW. Time to go, have a good saturday you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!