Hullut päivät - Galna dagar - Crazy days shopping @ Stockmann!!

They're finally here - Hullut päivät shopping spree from today until sunday, the 10th of April!!

This is one of the things I keep waiting for every spring and fall (Stockmann has it twice a year). All kinds of good things to buy, online or in store in many different cities in Finland, and the best thing is the atmosphere. People really seem to be in great spirits, at least most of them :) I know some shoppers turn into crazy ones (literally) when looking for something they really need (want, that is). My quilty pleasure are all the goodies, clothes for children and for women, of course. One year we bought a new fridge and it was in really competitive price so check out the home section.

They also have these special offers for every night of the week (until sunday, that is) and here's a link for tonight's special. In previous years they used to have a good selection of maternity clothes and strollers too, but I guess they didn't sell that well so they stopped selling them. I'm still gonna go there (to main Helsinki store) and check out all the baby-gear. I usually buy onesies and bodysuits, and this time I really need for the newcomer :)

So happy shopping, everyone! I totally recommend this one! I wont be able to go there today since we have a meeting at L's day care center later in the evening but tomorrow I'll stop by :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!