New (short) work week ahead and new discount codes

Hello everyone!

It's a new work week ahead and seems like it's gonna be a sunny one, as well as short one - I have friday off :) Wednesday we have a team day which means we'll be working at a hotel in Helsinki - and having a big breakfast and lunch - perfect for a pregnant lady ;) And also fun to have the whole team at one place since we don't all see each other that often. I'm also getting back to the normal work week what comes to hours, and from next week on, I'll be working 100% again until my maternity leave begins in june. Makes life easier work-wise and also financially - let's all keep our fingers crossed that my husband will find a new job and soon :) I helped him this past weekend on the job hunt and found one potential one & he also applied for it, so..let's hope for the best. At least I can't blame him for not trying!

Shopping and discount codes

Yes, it's always good to think about shopping and what you need and if, in many cases, you could find good stuff on sale. I did find what I looked for at Stockmann: my new trench coat in navy colour and everyday clothes for the baby and my toddler, which are the ones I wrote about earlier. I bought little L shorts and a t-shirt too so let's hope it's gonna be a warm summer this year! 
In case you're interested in shopping at Bubbleroom, they now have a campaign (free delivery for purchase over 49€) until the end of this month of april. Use this code: FREE16 to get this discount.

Ellos also has a campaign until the end of june with a code 335403. You'll get 30% off of your most expensive purchase, you can use for one time and it's for normally priced products (clothes, accessories, shoes, home accessories, indoor lamps, wall papers and rugs). Smallest purchase they'll deliver has to be worth at least 25€ and shipping fee will be added to the total. This code can't be used with any other discount code, already discounted items (so it's useful only for normally priced items), furniture, electronical devices or supplies, Guest Designer -products or non-sales items. More information can be found on their web-site when ordering new products.

Offerilla

If you're looking for some new services and want to try them for a cheaper price at first, here are my suggestions (in Helsinki):
  • Happy Nails Manicure and Pedicure starting from 30€ (normal price 68€). This one's very close to my home and I desperately need a pedicure!
  • Sparklean cleaning services (siivouspalvelu) for 3 hrs / either cleaning your home or cleaning your windows for 59€ (normal price 115,50€). Being pregnant and someone else cleaning your windows? Sounds like heaven to me!
  • Various different restaurant deals in Helsinki. Most of them 50% off of normal price. Hey, it's always great to try new restaurants without having to pay a lot of money. 




I hope you'll all have a great week ahead of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!