Snow, snow and even more snow!

Hello everyone! How has this started for every one else? Mine started with snow and lot more snow expected so yay, fun :) I mean, not really although everything looks much nicer with snow on the ground but I gotta say this weather makes everything harder. Ok I only use public transportation but I feel sorry for my husband who has to drive his car to go to work. Oh well, at least it's not raining :) Sorry for all that whining - life is still excellent with my family and I love being a stay at home mom. My final exam (in psychology) was last week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed to get a decent degree in it. And then I'm done with school for a while, yay! Has everyone already started planning on Christmas? I did, and guess what? We're inviting our whole extended family to spend it with us! So that means lots of planning and eventually lots of cooking to do :) love it! I'll write more about it later and now baby-duty calling! Go see my latest pictures on my instagram! Enjoy your week:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!