Black friday sales!

Hey everyone! Weekend is just around the corner and Black friday sales are here! I already did mine today (see the pic on my instagram) at Cubus and bought a scarf and a hat for .95€ each. Crazy!!

Here are some Black friday links to you:

Ellos has all the great stuff including home, clothing. shoes and everything else so check it out! Lekmer has toys and all the baby stuff you need, NA-KD for fashion and clothing and Boozt for clothing and shoes.

Today I had quite the adventure with my youngest son as we travelled to the other side of Espoo, which is the town where we live in Finland. I bought an Ergo carrier as second hand and this lady sent it to a different place where I had to pick it up. Usually I pick them at a local store just a few minutes away from my home but today I travelled for an hour one way, thanks to that great public transportation we have here in Espoo ;) Actually, to be honest, it was kinda fun to go somewhere I don't usually go and in a way get out of my comfort zone.

Babywearing jacket

I also bought a babywearing jacket from Liliputi and I'm about to go and get it from the local store (that's also the post office and this on is just a few minutes away from my house ;)) Can't wait!! Even though my Bugaboo stroller, which I wrote about here on one of my previous posts, is perfect for two kids, I still like to go to places with just a onesie stroller (is that a word?!) So carrying a baby and putting the older one on the stroller works every now and then - especially to short trips such as to the store, park etc. places close by. Bugaboo donkey duo still is quite big for some occasions. All though today, on our adventure as I like to call it, I only had one child (the baby) with me and the other seat worked as a shopping bag. I had my new ergo hanging from the handle bar, groceries, more groceries on the storage bag and my black friday stuff there too and L's day care back bag hanging on the handle bar as well. Quite the donkey, I say :)

Anyway, that's all for now - it's time to start the weekend and be with my kiddos. My husband has another pre-x-mas party at work tonight so it'll be just the 3 of us :) Fun..I guess ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!