Early father's day celebration today @Fågeli

Today we're going to have an early father's day celebration at Fågeli which is a restaurant near my house. Sorry, they don't have a website or I just didn't find it but found the above link on the tripadvisor. Anyway, it's a restaurant they just opened this past summer and even though it's super-close to my house (just cross the road), we haven't been there yet. Maybe it's too close ;) So our little family and my husband's family - let's hope it's a good place. In Finland we celebrate father's in November, in case that's confusing :)

Yesterday I was all day with my kids, starting with this so called Perhekahvila ("family coffee") in which families in the area come to, and where kids can play, do crafts, sing songs and adults can chat and have coffee & cookies :) It's a great opportunity to meet other families in this area. My parents came here to help me after that because my husband had a "boys night out" and helping hands are always welcome in this house. It got really cold when we went out so let's hope we're not catching a flu. We did go and get indian takeaway so maybe that spicy food will keep the germs away.

We also started planning on our family christmas: both our families are coming to our house on christmas and we're having a x-mas buffet. Everyone brings something to the table, we sing songs, go to sauna and just spend the evening together. And maybe even santa claus is coming :) What we did plan as well is a family trip to the canary islands, which I mentioned on my previous post. Anyway, what's different is that my parents want to go there too on january. January is the boring, cold month here in Finland so it would definitely be a good time to go somewhere. This cold weather is just too much..

Ok, time to go. Baby's asleep on my terrace but I'm sure he'll be up in a while and then it's time to go to the restaurant. Have a fun saturday and happy father's day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!