Introducing Pandafeet and Sannas online stores

Happy sunday!

Can you believe next week will be december and therefore x-mas is just around the corner!! Yikes!!

Slippers for babies and toddlers

In case you need to buy x-mas gifts for you little ones and want something fun but wearable, I've got the solution for you: Pandafeet online store. They have the cutest slippers for babies and little kids, made of real leather and a good selection to choose from. I may have to order a pair for my toddler so he can wear them at day care. They deliver them fast but unfortunately (I think) they only ship in Finland. But, of course, you can always ask if they deliver these to your country :)

Babygear

Another fun, but not known for everyone, is an online store called Sannas. I actually found it by an "accident", meaning I was googling to find slings and babycarriers, and Sannas poppep up. I like these smaller businesses and like to advertise them so people will find them more easily. Anyway, they have a small selection of those mentioned slings and babycarriers, but also so many other things for babies and toddlers such as Life Factory bottles, Rody-Pony's (it's a toy ;)) and a great selection of all kinds of babygear from seat warmers to sun-glasses, cups, mugs, more slings... You name it!

So why am I advertising slings and babycarriers? Well, you see, I kinda got into it bigtime and ordered just recently an Ergo babycarrier as second-hand and I'm loving it. Baby is, as we speak, sleeping in it and let me just say it's so convenient cause you can do your household stuff while he sleeps and at least this baby loves to be around me all the time. He does sleep very well outside in the stroller but they I have to check on him all the time and he also tends to sleep way too long outside. So it's a win-win for both us :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!