Bugaboo and accessories

Hey everyone!

What a week, election and the result - wow! :) That's not keeping me awake at night, though, but my littlest guy is; he learner how to scream last night at around 3 am and I've been up since that. Tired momma today!!

Anyway, what I was thinking I should write really quickly is that Bugaboo has definitely found a way of selling all kinds of accessories that go so well with the stroller. Bags, leather grips for your handlebar, comfort wheel..which is the one I need. Like said before, I just bought my Bugaboo Donkey Duo double stroller a while ago and I'm very happy that I bought them. I know, my toddler is almost 3 years old (ok, in march so not yet) and he's slowly starting to walk short distances (to park and almost to the day care this morning, yay!) Only time he really needs it is when he sleeps in it and that's gonna be a daily thing since he changes his day care schedule next week from 4 day week/all day to a 5 day week/only 4 hours everyday. Meaning I'll pick him up after lunch and he gets to take his nap in the stroller after that if he wants to. Clever, huh?! And I get to do grocery shopping while both boys are sleeping - even cleverer!! Okay, back to the topic.
So with all the pros the cons are: it's super hard to push the stroller in the snow (even though it's super light for a double stroller, still very very hard to push it). I mean, my toddler is getting bigger every day and it was almost impossible to get him and the stroller with the baby in it back home. Took us 1 hr (10 min in the summer) to get back home! That's when I started thinking if he could / should start walking but since he's tired every now and then and just doesn't wanna walk when I want to (you know, life with toddlers is as it is) maybe then I should get a Bugaboo comfort wheel board. This new one they have is perfect because when you're not using it, you can hang it up with just a click - no need for those stupid strings which most wheeled boards require. And with donkey duo, I can easily transfer it to a mono which is a nice option.
Does anyone know how that comfort wheel board works in the winter?
Ok, baby wakes up so I must go and hopefully I'll get to have my nap too. Have a great day, everyone!

ps. that's not the only accessory I need ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!