Ellos discount code

Hey everyone!

It rains in Finland and it's miserable to be outside (which is why I'm not there :)) so it's perfect time to start thinking about christmas and presents, of course. Ellos has a discount code 345446 on the housing products, such as indoor lightning, home textiles, wall papers etc. Shipping fee is added to the total. Go see if you find something good - it's valid until November 22, 2016 so hurry up! I always keep looking at those bright pictures on my instagram - you know the ones where people have awesome bedrooms or livingrooms just with the right colours and lightning. Especially now that it's so dark outside, good lightning is important. Like this one.

Anyway, it's time to go again since my toddler is at the daycare from 8-12 everyday so my own time is very limited these days :) Baby sleeps right now and he started eating solids so it's time for his lunch very soon before we head out. Don't get me wrong, I dont miss my own time that much - this 8-12 schedule works so well: I go and pick up little L from day care and he falls asleep in our Bugaboo Donkey in no time. That's when I sorta have my own time when both boys are sleeping :) And yes, I'm so happy I bought that stroller because we really need it now since L doesn't sleep in the house. I also bought that comfort wheeled board as second-hand I mentioned and I should get it in a few days. Can't wait :)

Enjoy your day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!