Election day 2016 and still snowing in Finland

Good morning! So the election day is finally here! Very exciting, at least for all my american friends over there. So who's it gonna be?! Soon we'll find out. Really nothing new here expect that I'm getting mad at this finnish weather. Just too much snow!! I had to shovel my way back to my house and did some shoveling in the parking lot as well - for the sake of the neighbors so they can actually park their cars in the lot in the evening or whenever. That's actually great exercise if you ask me and there's always that other side of the coin in everything :) If you wanna see how much snow we have since it snowed all night, just take a look at my instagram. See, I'm not making this up ;)

But still for some reason I keep looking at trips to somewhere warm (and cheap, I'm on a budget now remember). Just for a week. We had so much fun last december when we travelled to Tenerife. It's so much easier to go out in a sunny and warm place with the kids - you can just wear a t-shirt and shorts vs. Finland where you have to have overalls, hats, mittens, winter boots..etc. You can find new clothes from Ellos and basically everything you need for your strollers and home too. It's getting to be the time when you need to start decorating your house for christmas!

Happy election day, enjoy the snow and happy shopping! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down duvets on sale at Hemtex!

Carena Kobbe travel stroller on sale + more sale items at Lekmer!

Mountain buggy duet sisarusrattaat alessa!